10.27.2014

My New Booth Design

This month has been flying by, I can't believe November will be here this weekend.

I have been in jewelry making mode for the last month or so, building up my inventory for all my holiday shows.

Last weekend I got my show season off to a great start. I had a booth at a fashion show fund raising event, and it was a huge success. It was my perfect target market and everyone was there to shop.

I tried out some new display pieces, and they worked out great. I've needed a new idea for a long time and I am so glad this idea worked.

In my old booth it was very challenging to take jewelry down and put it back up when we had a crowd of people at the table, now it is much easier for me and the customers.

old display
As much as I loved my old display it was really challenging.

New Display
My new display includes the new flat boards, pipe display pieces, and it really emphasizes the industrial hardware theme.








My craft show display has been a work in progress for the last 10 years. Every time I add to it or create a new piece I like it more and more. I think I have finally found the solution to making it easier to show off the items even when it's crowed. 

I have another big 2 day show coming up this weekend and I am looking forward to being able to help customers easier, and hopefully sell lots of pieces.

How has your display evolved over the years?

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Valerie, I love your pipe displays, it really does capitalize on your jewelry - which is both industrial and yet very feminine.

    Glad you did well at the show and hope the following shows are even bigger and better for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you've done! I absolutely HATE my displays and I don't know what to do to make them better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JoJo!
      I understand hating your display, it's always a work in progress. Keep working on it, you will love it one day :)

      Delete
  3. I love the displays for your jewelry...so perfect! And very happy for you that the show went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The display looks great! and I love the 'hardware' series!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your display looks great. I love how you use things from the hardware store to really further your style.
    And I love your colored frames...really draws the eye in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, I love the pipes! That's so perfect! I'm glad the first show was a success!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!