2.06.2014

Do One Thing Really Well

As I shared with you last week January was very challenging for me and my business. I have not been as motivated as I would like and I have felt like I have so many things I want to do that I didn't know where to start.

I decided earlier this week that I am going to stop stressing over all the things I had planned to do and concentrate on doing one thing really well. 

So this year I am going to spend most of my working time building my jewelry business. This means I will work on my Etsy shop and create a plan to double my sales this year, work with more stores to build my wholesale business, and add a few more art shows to my schedule.

Now that I know where I want to spend most of my time I will start working on ways to really make things happen. Knowing what I really want to do has really helped with my motivation, and now I am more enthusiastic about working each day.

Is there one area of your business that you plan to concrete on this year?
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I always say I'm a 'Jill of all crafts, master of none'. I get bored doing the same thing over and over. It's why I stopped working with seed beads. I get one earring done and didn't feel like making it's mate! Maybe I have craft ADHD which is why I can't seem to get my biz off the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word for the year is FOCUS. I still have to juggle day jobs and Etsy, but I do have a clearer sense of what I want to do -- develop new products and utilize scraps. Staying focused, however, is a real challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!