6.11.2013

Embrace the Bad Days

We all have those days when we wake up and were not in a good mood, or life feels heavy, and you just don't want to get out of bed.

I have those day as well, I can't stop stressing about money, my to-do list, and sometimes I just don't have the desire to do anything. I have come to accept these days as a normal part of life and learned that if I embrace them rather then try to act like everything is OK they it gives me time to regroup.

Embrace those bad days. Start by taking inventory of your blessings, and the good things around you. Then let the day just happen. The day will pass before you know it and soon you will feel like yourself again.

You can't know happiness if you don't know sadness, and those bad day show you your strengths and weakness and what you need to move forward.

Once you realize that those bad days come and go and they are a normal part of life, you can take the steps needed for it to pass quickly, leaving you ready to take on the world!

Do you embrace your bad days?
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I don't embrace the bad days, no. It's all I can do to keep from flying into a million pieces. I do try to do crafts b/c at least that keeps me occupied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say I embrace them, but I do always think about the blessings in my life and that truly changes your mood. I usually put in a good movie or read a favorite book to pass the mood and it almost always works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, we all have those days ;-)
    I just make sure to do something nice just for me on that day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm. My mom always used to say, Don't blame the day ! You are in a situation because you have been destined. Try to get out of it and you will see that all days are Great Days! Well, easy to listen! When I have a bad day, I try cleaning up a room! That's my Mantra...clean and you cleanse your thoughts away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever I feel completely burnt out and uninspired, I let myself take the day off, even if it means I need to work harder for the rest of the week. Sometimes we just need a break from it all. So true. Those are the days I take a nap or go for an extra long walk, or maybe even just clean up my craft space so it's fresh for me to work in when I'm ready to go back to it. Sometimes simply cleaning up makes me newly inspired too. Love it when that happens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As it is said; "How can one truly know happiness unless one has felt sorrow?".

    In every life a little rain must fall and the adversities make us stronger and more understanding. Looking back on my own life I'm beginning to think I should now be as strong as Hercules. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. such good advice, but some days are so difficult. but so true, can't have good without the bad. seems we are on similar paths lately. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!