5.24.2013

DIY Friday - Creative Alone Time

Embracing Harmony Week has been a week full of ideas for finding time to yourself to relax and recharge. Today I have a list of things you can create for enjoying your Me Time.

How to make the perfect cup of tea

Make your own journal
Bake yourself some lemon and blueberry scones
Let the scent of lavender relax you
Create your own tote bag for your day trip
Everything you need to know for creating a relaxing space just for you
Now that you have lots of ideas for creating enjoyable Me Time, it's time to start adding Me Time to your schedule.

How much Me Time will you be adding to your schedule this summer?


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. not much -_- I'm taking summer classes so I can graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since summer is the season I hide behind downed blinds and in a/c, there will be lots of alone time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!! Especially the totes - will definitely be making one of those this Summer!

    Really enjoyed all your posts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try and make some time, now with clearing the house and a possible move, it's going to be a tight fit. lol Still, tea is essential everyday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to make a journal! And the lemon & blueberry scones look delicious. =0)
    Have a great weekend,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. tea! yes please :) and those scones look delicious. I could do some 'me time' with those two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely round up of ideas! I don't even know where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tea and scones and a lavender candle or bouquet...perfect me time.
    Thank you for this great series this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure sitting at the computer promoting through:
    facebook,
    Handmade
    Craftori
    Handmade Saturday
    I Support Handmade
    team CrazyAdvertizers
    team EtsyBeadTeam
    team WWWG
    team SarasotaFlorida
    team EtsyBloggers
    etsyFEST - etc. etc. etc.
    Doesn't count as alone time. :D

    Love the lemon and blueberry scones - look delicious and scones go so well with a cuppa tea. Unfortunately right now in Florida, with temps in the 90's, it is not the weather for hot tea - iced tea definitively. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ideas! I need Me Time every day, at least some minutes. Me Time is strolling through the internet, reading some pages in my book or watching my TV show uninterrupted. Or just thinking my thoughts to the end.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!