3.18.2013

Motivation Monday



Give Back

Consider the good things in your life:
family, friends, loved ones, achievements.

We have so much for which we should be grateful. 

Whenever you can, return the favor:
give something back.

Support your community, or school,
or those who helped along the way.

They'll be validated and encouraged.
You'll be gratified.

Now Is the Time by Patrick Lindsay

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. So very true!! And what a gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and inspiring thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, my belief is that I should give in order to receive. And indeed the feeling when you do give without expecting anything in return is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I give a lot of my handmade stuff away in appreciation and I also donate pieces for charity auctions whenever possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great motivation for Monday and any day of the week. Giving back truly gives you a sense of accomplishment that is priceless. I love community service in all forms! =0)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger ate my earlier comment! I love this picture! It is gorgeous! but your words say it all - great post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Giving back just feels good!! I love that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, stunning image! Great way to start the week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing this useful material. The information you have mentioned here will be useful. I would like to share with you all one useful source which might be interesting for you as well. More info you can find it at this site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is important for me to visit interesting and informative places such as your blog. I found writing services. This is a useful service for my studies at the university. I can order there any essay on any topic.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!