12.13.2012

Planning for the New Year

I can't believe how quickly this month is flying by. It has been a busy holiday season and I recently realized that it's time to start planning for 2013.

This time of year I like to take my notebook and write down all my ideas for the new year. Seeing it on paper gives me a chance to figure out what ideas will work and which won't.

This process helps me create my plan, and action steps for the new year.

Everyone does something a little different to prepare, what is your process for planning for the new year?


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. This year is more busy for me in terms of planning. I've got two businesses going so I'm doing a teleseminar on planning then I'm sitting down with my mentor to talk about next steps. Mostly for my marketing business, but the same information will apply for the yarn business. The changes I've already made are phenomenal so I'm really looking forward to 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be more of a list maker for the New Year, now I find that I write down the really important ones and just kind of "mull over" the other things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't thought that far ahead yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually plan to not plan :).

    I am an obsessive list maker though so I keep journals in every room and write down ideas and thoughts and plans throughout the year.

    Happy (almost) New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valerie! I've missed commenting on your blog! I've been following, and am starting a new blog for myself.. Hope you'll take a look (http://www.livetangy.blogspot.com) and give me some feedback on it, its still a work in progress. For the coming year, i actually printed out two calendars, one page for each month. Where one is for my actual schedule, and the second calendar is for my goals for 2013, and when I'd like to accomplish it by.

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm much the same...I'm such a list maker. I have so many ideas I'm dying to get started on after this holiday rush ends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been much for long term plans for the new year, but I did it last year, and it was a huge help! I loved being able to track my goal progress all year. I have being doing a lot of 2013 goal planning lately that I'll be sharing on my blog in early January.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!