12.26.2012

Be Inspired - Snowflakes

Words to Inspire

“Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand-and melting like a snowflake...” 
 Francis Bacon, Sr.

Photos to Inspire

We are really excited to have a dusting of snow on the ground here in Chicagoland. My Daughter was thrilled we did not have to have a brown Christmas and I was thrilled I did not have to shovel!! In honor of our dusting of snow today I have some amazing photos of snowflakes close up.



Source: google.ca via Marilyn on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Ruth Ann on Pinterest

Source: flickr.com via Rebel on Pinterest




Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. One of my friends,up in Ottawa, shot pics of the frosted snowflakes on her car window and they were amazing. I hadn't seen some of the patterns before; there was one that was so different from any other. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a dusting too! No shovelling! These photos are so pretty. They remind me of when I was a little girl sledding. I used to love watching snowflakes fall on the plastic sled. So many neat shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited for the snow! We had a few flurries on Chrismas Eve and then we had a lot of snow today. It looks so pretty outside! Too bad I have to work. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspiring! The macro detail is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely collection of gorgeous snowflake photos. Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forget the individuality of each flake when there are inches of it on the ground (7 right now)- these photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!