12.21.2011

Be Inspired - By the Fire

Words to Inspire

“Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!”
Amanda Bradley

Idea to Inspire

Relaxing in front of a fire can be very inspiring. Watching the flames dance and create shapes can lead to lots of new ideas. Don't have a fireplace, watching the flames of a cluster of candles should do the trick.

Photos to Inspire

Check out these inspiring places to watch a fire, from Pintrest.


Source: momdot.com via Hilde on Pinterest

Source: fab.com via Lee on Pinterest



Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous photos. Fire always relaxes me which is much needed sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first glance, #4 looked like a burning fruitcake- I can see now that it isn't- though the season might inspire, these are all unique! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo.. I love fire it's so warm and I'm often cold. I love to stare at fires especially camp fires.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean: watching a fire burn can be hypnotizing. And it's so nice and cozy and warm to sit in front of the flames on a cold day! <3 I love those photos - especially the last one, though the first one's awesome, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so true, sitting in front of a fire is mesmerizing. when the landlord said we couldn't light a fire in the fireplace, the candles went there, and tho not as good, will do find for now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Why can I not be rich. I see amazing things on your blog and am so inspired, I want to buy them and keep them for myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round... John Lennon could be paraphrased into watching the flames and there won't be anything wrong with that! I love watching the flames and the sound of crackling wood.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!