9.21.2011

Be Inspired - Beautiful Collections

Words to Inspire

“Remember today, for it is the beginning of always. Today marks the start of a brave new future filled with all your dreams can hold. Think truly to the future and make those dreams come true.”

Idea to Inspire

Start your own collection of something you love.  It's not only fun and beautiful, it's inspiring.

Photos to Inspire

It's amazing to me how you can take ordinary things and turn them into beautiful collections. These Flicker photographers have taken their collections and turned them into art.

collection caillou
collections caillou by cocon work

collection of old hardcover books
collection of old hardcover books by Denis Vrublevski

Vitra Collection
Vitra Collections by Maurice Scheltens

collections 1
collections 1 by Brittany.Jones

Shell collection
Shell collections by mplis
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Love the rocks!! I have a few interesting ones scattered here and there on end tables and in glass dishes. I love them!!

    The shells are really pretty too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so stunning - I'm actually at a loss for exact words. Something about the books - love, love, love that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those books!!! I have many collections and I love having them around me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! I LOVE the rocks! I want to start collecting something... I just don't know what. :/ Something fun! Do you collect anything?

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!