8.19.2011

On the Road

I'm on a weekend getaway by Lake Michigan with my husband, so I hope you enjoy a beautiful photo of Lake Michigan for a little bit of inspiration today.



“The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination.”
Don Williams, Jr.

Have a wonderful weekend!


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time! I would love to visit a Great Lake or 2 someday! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're having an amazing time at Lake Michigan! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have a great time at Lake Michigan - it's 5 blocks away! Welcome to the fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!