5.27.2011

Ready for the Weekend

OK, I know you are tired of hearing about my daughter and how she is graduating from high school on Sunday so I promise this will be the last post.

I am so proud of her, she has worked really hard this year in school, participated in lots of after school activities, and is working a part time job.  She's my baby and I love her lots.

I just want to let you know their won't be a new post until Tuesday 5/31. I was going to try to have a new post on Monday but everything is getting a little crazy with all our family in town.

Don't forget Motivational Monday will start June 6.  I have gathered lots of ideas so we can be motivated all week long.

If you are looking for low cost advertising opportunities, look no further.  Everyday Inspired has a spot for you.  Click here for more information.

I am always open to ideas, suggestions, or even a  message just saying HI. Feel free to email me anytime at additionsstyleblog@gmail.com

Have wonderful three day weekend!


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the graduation!


    <><
    Have a safe & fun weekend!
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem - once more, congrats to your daughter!

    See you Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!