3.15.2011

Spring Collection

Each season I like to add a new collection to my shop to enhance my regular collection.  This year is no exception.  I have created a collection of pieces that are made from stones from Lake Michigan and hardware. All of them are one of a kind.

I love trying to come up with something new each season, and this is one of my favorite new collection I have created.
When I was young I loved rocks!  I collected them where ever I went. I used to tell everyone that when I grew up I was going to be a geologist, until I got older and realized I would have to study science (not my favorite subject). Even though I did not become a geologist I still love rocks.

That's what make this collection special to me it combines my passion of jewelry and my love of rocks.


I have already add a few pieces to my Etsy shop with more to come.

Do you create seasonal collections?  What are you doing new for this Spring?


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I saw some of those while I was doing your A little Etsy Love post (to go up very soon!). I think the are so beautiful and unique.

    I generally don't do new collections seasonally, but just when the inspiration hits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great to come up with new and different ideas, keeps those creative juices flowing! Those earrings are my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the combination or organic and techie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look awesome! im adding city maps to my list of stuff this spring :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!