2.01.2011

Are You Still on Track?

It's the first of a new month, how are you doing on your goals?

I have a simple list of goals I am working towards this year.  I am pretty happy with myself because I have actually started projects for a couple of my big goals.

Sometimes it's hard to stay on track and to keep moving toward your goals. They say that if you work on something for 21 days it becomes a habit.   Working towards a  goal  is the same way, if you keep doing small steps toward your goal, you have a good chance for success.

Are you slacking on your goals for this year?  Here are a few posts to help you get back on track.

Don't Just Plan - Make Real Changes
Creative Goal Writing 
Action Steps
3 Action Steps

Are you on track to reach your goals?
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Totally agree...small steps are the best way to get there, especially if it's a large or difficult goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on track!

    Realistic goals are so easily obtained and makes us able to set our goals higher with each goal already accomplished!

    Have a wonderful day!

    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I slacked for a while, but I've been on track for the last couple weeks. For me, it's a matter of saying to myself 'JUST DO IT' (yes, it's usually yelled) instead of sitting for hours only thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Small steps... Just have to keep telling myself, small steps... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!