1.19.2011

Be Inspired - Winter Wonderland

Words to Inspire

“Advice is like snow; the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into, the mind.”
Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Idea to Inspire

Take a day off and enjoy the beauty of the weather where you live.

Photos to Inspire

It's cold, wet, annoying, and very beautiful. Check out the shapes and texture of these winter wonderland photo's I found on Flickr.

Snow day
Snow day by Sara Björk

Snow flakes #10
Snow flakes #10 by Lord V

Snow and Water
Snow and Water by AYFlores85



Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. That is the coolest snowflake photo I have ever seen!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! The snowflake one is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did something like this one beautiful fall day a few months ago. I never got around to posting pictures, of course. Maybe I'll save them for next fall! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me cold just looking at these pics! :)
    Because I love your inspiring blogs, I have nominated your blog with The Stylish Blogger Award.
    see here:
    http://raigecreations.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You said it correctly, "It's cold, wet, annoying"

    and the last photo of the water and the snow is strangely beautiful and refreshing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!