1.26.2011

Be Inspired - Winter Branches

Words to Inspire

“Every man has a different idea of what's beautiful, and it's best to take the gesture, the shadow of the branch, and let the mind create the tree”
William Faulkner

Idea to Inspire

Today is the perfect day to branch out and try something new.

Photos to Inspire

I love the textures of the branches and colors of these photos.  I added in one of my own pictures in today's collection of Flickr photos, I hope they all inspire you.

My Back yard by Additions


Icy branches
Icy branches by outinthesticks

Snow-laden Pine Branches
Snow-laden Pine Branches by rich66~~

Icy Wet Branches
Icy Wet Branches by bigbrowneyez
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

2 comments:

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!