12.19.2010

New York City


Greetings from New York City!

I have been in New York since Friday, and today I am heading to my stepson's college graduation.  I have known him most of his life and I can't believe how grown up he is.  He's a smart man and and I am very proud of him!

My husband and I meet in New York City 22 years ago, and we always have a good time when we come back to the city. 

The city is full of inspiration, so I will take lots of pictures and share them with you in future blog posts.

I hope everyone is prepared and ready for the holidays.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE NYC...especially this time of year!! My blog post today is a picture I took there earlier this month!!

    Annette
    http://sewcrazed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!