12.10.2010

A Handmade Holiday

I am a big fan of handmade wrapping paper, tags, and cards for the holidays.  Etsy has a wonderful collection of paper goods that are a lot of fun for this time of the year. 

It was really hard to choose with so much to pick from, but here are a few I liked.  A few of these shops have just opened so check them out, and leave them a heart.












Enjoy finding the perfect handmade holiday items for your handmade holiday.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love those mini favor boxes...too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my handmade gift bows in your post. Handmade is my favorite gift wrapping. Your blog is great, too, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mini boxes too. Nice colors. Thanks for sharing. It reminds me of what I like most. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!