11.19.2010

Stack on the Bangles

Stacked bangles are the hottest trend for the holiday season.  There are lots of different ways to add bangles to your holiday looks, the trend is to stack on as many as you can handle.


Need a little inspiration? There is a amazing collection of bangles on Etsy.  Here are a few cool options.







How about making your own bangles?  You can easily create bangles in custom colors and designs that are just right for your holiday look. Check out these links for ideas to create your own styles.





Bangles are a great way to update you look. So make them, buy them, and stack them on!

How many bangles can you wear?





Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I do love bangles, but don't think I could or would want to stack mine as high as some of those runway models. Sheesh. Loving the white one in the photo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..you've must have read my mind. I was thinking about bangles yesterday because I saw this lovely bangle on etsy and I wondered how to make my own.

    nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uber-cool!!! i love all the stuff i put on my rists! and this is an inspired post! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the Toucan Tribe Valerie! We're so glad to have you on board.

    I love the look of stacked bangles. That vintage map bangle tutorial has my name written all over it!

    Best,
    Jenn/Rook No. 17
    Tribe Administrator

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!