10.03.2010

All Dressed up and Ready for the Holidays

It has taken me all summer, but I finally finished all the changes I wanted to make in my Etsy shop.

I've taken new pictues of everything in my shop, and added several new styles. It was a really big job, and I really glad I'm finished. It has been worth it, my shop looks great, and my new pictures really showcase the jewelry.

I changed most of my titles, tags, and updated my profile and policies. I also changed my inventory a little, now showcasing styles that are all hardware. All the embellished hardware pieces are moving to my new Artfire shop.

Yes, I gave in and opened a Artfire shop. When 1000 Markets merged with Bonanza, I knew that was not a place I wanted to be, and I wanted to be in another market. So, I closed my 1000 Markets shop and opened up a new Artfire shop.

I will have a grand opening for my Artfire shop November 1, with special offers and new merchandise.

Take a look at my Etsy shop and let me know what you think. If you have any suggestions, or ideas please share!

What have you done to your shop to prepare for the holidays?


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got everything done that you wanted. My holiday items are listed and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the new look. It's very consistent and what a big job at that! I'll bet you're glad you're done! Good luck on artfire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ModerdVintage and Nancy for checking out the changes in my Etsy shop! Now I hope I get some sales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog....it is easy to read! I am getting ready for the holidays by creating a new line of jewelry for my shop. I photographed my first piece of that line today. I also stocked up on boxes and ribbons. I will be ordering special address labels, featuring me etsy web address, for free advertisement while shipping! I will be following you (as jlcjbuzz).
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!