3.30.2010

Creative Business Link - Bixbe Biz

I do a lot of reading online checking out a variety of blogs and websites. This week I found Bixbe Biz.

Bixbe Biz is a resource for small online businesses, with information on running your business, accounting, customer service, marketing, social media, SEO, branding, and much more.

They also have a page full of other helpful resource links.

Bixbe Biz is a great resource.


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the link, I am finding it really useful! Already putting some ideas together from it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this helpful info and Link! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You share some of the best links with us. Thank you, so much, for that. I’ll be adding this one to my reader. I love that resource page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the following on my blog! I absolutely LOVE your jewelry!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!