3.14.2010

Additionsstyle News

BLOG News

Have you checked out my new series? Well, Check This Out... is a new way to get to know each other and our businesses. It's a weekly post so stop by this week and share with everyone.

I have a guest blogger coming this Friday in the Artist Inspirations series, and you won't want to miss his inspiring story. Just a hint it's a guy who does amazing handmade embroideries.

The creative book of the week is Twyla Tharp The Creative Habit - check the side bar for a direct link to the book at Amazon.com

Follower News - Ramblin Mama shared in last weeks Check This Out... that she has been accepted to participate in a prestigious swag event and she is frantically working to produce 200 sample items for the worthy event!
Congratulations Ramblin Mama!

SHOP News

I have more pieces to add to my Hardware in Bloom collection. I don't have pictures yet, but I will be adding a new piece every day this week to my Etsy shop.


I added a new banner to my shop for spring, what do you think?

Have a great week!

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention! I'm glad to report that I'm actually just about finished putting the jump rings on my 200 handpainted keytags! (The key ring is then the easy part.) I should be ready to ship them out by Tuesday. Whew!!! (Hopefully, I'll just sit back then and wait for orders to roll in. LOL!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!