1.17.2010

Blog / Shop News

BLOG News

Last week the post Artist & Fear, started a great conversation, take a minute and check it out, maybe even add your two cents.

When I started this year I set big goals for my blog. I am glad to say that things are moving forward. A couple of weeks ago I started with my first guest blogger Pam and her tips for organizing.

I am very excited to start a new series starting this Friday called Artist Inspirations. Guest bloggers from the Additions Style Blog community will be writing a post about what inspires them and how they use their inspiration. It will be a way for us to get to know each other and be inspired by our stories.

I will also have a new guest blogger who is a art therapist and will post regularly with tips, projects, and quotes to keep you inspired to create. Look for her posts starting in a week.

I am working hard to create a blog experience that encourages you to be creative and place we can share and grow as artists. If you know someone who would like to join us, please share the link to the blog.

SHOP News

I have a new collection coming soon.

Here's a sneak peek...


What do you think?

I hope you have a great week!


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Love those earrings...rockin but with a hint of femininity:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I have tried to make bobby pins too. My problem was, I couldn't find anything to keep the embellishment on the bobby pin. I tried different jewelry glues but none worked well enough for me to feel good selling them. What do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those earrings look amazing!! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I am looking forward to adding a variety of pieces with fun colors for spring.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!