11.20.2009

Creative Happenings

I am doing my first Additions art and craft show this weekend in Chicago. I have done a lot of Fine Art shows with my Art Jewelry, but now only about 2 a year. I am looking forward to this new opportunity.


The DIY Trunk Show 09
Saturday November 21st
10 am - 5 pm
Pulaski Park Auditorium
1419 W. Black Hawk
Free Admission
More information - http://diytrunkshow.com/

If you are in Chicago this weekend stop by and say HI!


This is the first time I am showing the Additions merchandise at a show, and I have been working hard to come up with interesting display ideas to showcase how fun this jewelry is to wear. I think I have come up with some great ideas and I will post pictures on Monday.

I have spent the last week pulling out all my inventory, putting on price stickers, and packing up boxes. I have a few more pieces to create and I will be working on them for the rest of the day.

It's hard when you do a show for the first time, because you don't know what to expect. I know I am going to bring more stuff then I need, but it's better to be safe then sorry, right?

My sister gets here today (she is driving down from Minneapolis) and I can't wait to see her. I am looking forward to having her help me at the show and the good giggles we will have over the weekend.

Wish me luck!

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!