9.08.2009

Business Tip Tuesday - Are you ready?

It's Tuesday and back to work after a long weekend. I hope everyone had a nice relaxing weekend.

I had family come visit, which is always nice. We had beautiful weather and we all enjoyed ourselves.

Over the last few weeks I have been thinking about what I could do to prepare for the holidays. I talked about some ideas in the blog post Studying. Well over the weekend I recruited my Mom to help me out.

She cut all my packing materials to size so they are ready to use. She helped me organize my shipping supplies and my desk, so everything works better. I feel prepared for all my holiday shipping, and I can't thank her enough. THANKS MOM!

This is the time of year to prepare. Figure out what will work for you to make packing orders fast and easy, doing paperwork, and staying on top of all your holiday plans.

This is going to be the best holiday season, are you ready?

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Do you hire your mom out? I could really use some help getting ramped up for the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great space. I wish I could get mine organized. I just got my shipping supplies into when Lila backed my computer chair into the shelf and knocked it down! Now I have to start over. Oh well, that's what you do when you have a 4 year old.

    Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!