8.07.2009

Surprise! Surprise!


Don't you love it when you get surprises. Well I got two today, and I am very excited.

First while looking at my Google Analytics report this morning, I noticed a lot of views from Jewelry Making Craft Gossip. So I went to check it out and found out one of my bracelets is featured. What a nice surprise, they found me from one of the groups on Flickr.

Also while checking Heartomatic, and I found out I was featured in the Weekend Deals: Discount Sale Etsy Gift Guide.


If you have never been to 1000 Markets stop by today and take a look today. It is a beautiful site, with wonderful artists.



Don't forget I am having a sale in my Etsy shop 15% off selected items, and free shipping on everything all month.

I hope you get a few surprises today!

Only a couple of days left on my poll, please take a moment and answer. Thanks!

Want more information for adding Google Analytics to you shop and blog check out these Etsy Forum topics for more info.

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I left you a little something on my blog:

    http://theeclecticelement.blogspot.com/2009/08/im-honoredanother-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the jewelry - very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!