8.04.2009

Business Tip Tuesday - School Supplies

I love Back-to-School. There is something about this time of year that gives me the sense of renewal.

It is also a great time of year to get organized.

This is the best time to buy
~colorful office supplies
~desks and lamps
~storage bins
~desk accessories

You can purchase things in bright fun colors, unique styles, and you can get most of these items on sale. Also, use your creative skills and make some new office accessories or refurbish some old ones, either way everything will fell new again.

Use this month to reorganize your office and studio workspace, add some color, move things around, and make you working environment someplace you want to spend your day.

Fall is a busy time of year and with the holidays just around the corner, August is a great month to get things in place for your busy season.
Don't forget to take a moment to answer this weeks poll question on the sidebar. Thanks!

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love back to school too, just for the sheer fact of school supplies. I LOVE school supplies-I don't know what it is about them, but when I go into a store and see all that beautiful paper and shiny new pens, I flip my lid. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this time of year too, what a good post!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!