7.31.2009

Sale Time!

It's BACK-TO-SCHOOL time!

I love this time of year, its like getting ready to start something new. This year in honor of Back-to-School I am having a sale in my Etsy shop.

From Today until August 31 I will be offering FREE SHIPPING worldwide, and selected items at 15% Off!

Shop today for the best selection, and get ready for the start of a new (Back-to-school) year in style.

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Awh, how great:) I'll be on the lookout. I finally got around to posting about the lovely gift you sent me! Sorry it took so long, summer is tough to stay online! Thanks again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo baby you is creative!
    have a wonderful day!
    Jewelles
    http://jewelles.etsy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the gold necklace! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!