6.07.2009

Summer ♦ Time

It's finally starting to get warm here in the Midwest and summer is quickly approaching.

One more day until my daughters last final and she will be done with the 10th grade. Only two more weeks until she gets her licence and she thinks she is going to drive around all summer, and then a summer with a house full of teenagers.

I am looking forward to not having to run around for school projects and functions. I am looking forward to hanging out with my daughter, well as much as a 16 year old will hang out with her mother.

I plan to work on my inventory and spend some time on the computer, but the main plan is to find new inspiration, create new designs, and start new projects. Summer is a great time to renew your business and plan for the holidays. I have big ideas rolling around in my head, that I will start working on soon. Stop back for regualr updates.

What are your plans for this summer? What types of projects do you do to prepare your business for the holidays?

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. My only plan for the summer is try to stay sane while doing all of my running around hehe. BTW I mentioned you on my blog. Check it out and join in if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!