6.24.2009

Blog Update

I am starting to work on changes I am going to make with my blog and its focus. I am doing some reading and gathering information, so I can create a better blog experience for everyone who visits.

I have added a newsletter, you can sign up in the box on the side bar. I will be sending it about every 6 - 8 weeks, sharing whats going on in my shops, special offers, fashion tips, and happenings on my blog. Please take a moment and sign up. You can also subscribe to my RSS Feed as well.

You will also notice some advertising on the side bar, I have added some space for Project Wonderful ads to help support other artists online, and Amazon.com advertising for cool new products, magazines, and book that I have read and recommend. Take look.

I hope to start making small changes in the next two weeks, so stop back often, soon it will be a whole new blog experience.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!