4.17.2009

Join Flickr Groups

I love Flickr.

I joined a pool called V&A -find, make, wear, which happens to be Flickr group set up by the Victoria and Albert Museum in London.

Well a couple of weeks ago the museum contacted me about adding the two necklaces in this post to a permanent page on their website. When they choose the pieces there were 718 entries and only 28 spots on the page, I was thrilled to have been chosen. The page went live this week and you can check out all the cool items that were chosen.




I am excited to be part of this project, and I will keep you posted about future projects.


You never know what can happen on Flickr.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

1 comment:

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!