2.06.2009

Working on Now

Coming on 3/1/09 a brand new Additions Collection for spring.

Name coming soon (vote for your favorite next week)
Right now, I have several pieces with beads which is a nice pop of color next to the silver washers. I have found some wonderful recycled black washers, which I have been adding slowly to my collection that give a nice industrial flair. Both of these are great for bringing in color, but I want the new collection to be bright, fun, and go with your spring fashions.

I thought it was going to be easy, add some color and be done, but it has been more challenging then I thought. I can add color, but I have been working on how to make it stay. Making my pieces so you can wear them everyday is important, so having the color stay is a big part of the process.

As I work through my process, I will keep you posted on how the collection is coming. So check back soon and mark your calendars for the roll out of the new collection March 1, 2009.

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!