12.23.2008

Working Chaos or Working Clean?

Our working environment is important to our creative process. I am one of those people who like’s to work in chaos. Not always a good thing for my family, but I find inspiration in all those crazy piles, I know where everything is, and it keeps my mind moving while trying to figure out that new idea. I have my walls covered with photos of a variety of art, it inspires me, and when I am stuck I can sit back scan the walls and sometime I get my best idea for the day. Now I know for some people my work area would drive them crazy, and a neat well organized space is what they need, but that’s what makes us all unique and art exciting. What kind of working space do you work in?
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!